TEAM LEADER / MANAGER FOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATION AND CHANGE WANTED! (M/W/D)
Permanent full-time position. Starting immediately. Independent of location.
MontuaPartner Communications (MPC) is a DACH-wide consulting agency for internal communications and change processes. We advise and support companies in optimising their internal communications in everyday and change situations. We’ve been doing this for more than 17 years – and our clients think we do it really well. That’s why we are constantly growing and need reinforcement. We are experts in the fields of (internal) communication, change, organisational development, mental health, leadership, training, editing, and creation. Our clients range from DAX companies to medium-sized enterprises and foundations.
WHAT DRIVES US
We bring companies to their human strength. Our mission is to support transformations, bring images of the future to life, foster positive work environments and connect people through communication. Our vision: Through our way of working, our knowledge and our attitude, we are at the forefront of internal communication and cultural change, creating real added value – for companies and for the people who work there, in change processes as well as in everyday life.
- Working together with your director colleagues, you will manage the IC and change departments.
- You will have an overview of the status of projects, the needs and necessities and will coordinate closely with the HR department and the executive board.
- You’ll be responsible for your area’s budget, manage and monitor major projects and proactively contribute to the further development of your clients.
- You’ll be actively involved in shaping the company’s goals and strategy.
- You’ll have direct contact with clients acting as a sparring partner, source of inspiration and a strategic advisor and ensure that our values and strategic ambitions have an impact on the work on everyday projects.
- You’ll take over leadership tasks, recognise your employee’s potential and support them with their development.
- You will be familiar with communication trends, strategy and change in companies and have a good feel for upcoming subjects and consulting needs thanks to your consistently updated and expanded knowledge.
- You will actively promote maintaining customer contacts and the expansion of existing projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You either have a degree or have completed an apprenticeship.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in the field of (internal) communication, change or strategy, at least two years of which should be in a management position.
- You should have experience working in agencies/consultancies as well as experience from the corporate side.
- You have extensive experience in change communication and restructuring projects, in agile project management and you yourself have an “affinity for change”.
- You work in a structured manner and always have an overview.
- Conceptual thinking comes easily to you, and you can communicate complex issues in an understandable way.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting comes naturally to you, you constantly reflect on your actions and deal well with criticism.
- You lead in a healthy way, have a cooperative understanding of leadership and actively contribute to good team building.
- You come across as self-confident, strong in presentations and convincing.
- You describe yourself as resilient, have mastered your own crises and are able to deal confidently with resistance in projects.
- You act responsibly and on your own initiative and always make decisions in a result-oriented and decisive manger.
- Very good knowledge of English
We are looking for people who are as enthusiastic about internal communications and change processes as we are. We are looking for people who live and love the topics we consult on and who have fun working hard to achieve the best possible results, who want to help shape the future, who dare to break new ground and optimise topics – both for our clients as well as for the future of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
At MPC, we offer you a responsible, value-based company built according to the New Work principles, which allow you to develop and grow both personally as well as substantively. You can actively help shape and advance the company’s development. We offer an attractive remuneration package including both fixed and variable components as well as additional benefits. Many exciting customers and projects await you, as well as fantastic colleagues who are happy to have competent reinforcements in the team. You can work with us from anywhere and your schedule is determined by your projects and clients.
We believe in our collective energy and in constantly developing together in a spirit of trust and transparent communication. We are honest and genuine, stay true to ourselves and stand by our individual strengths and weaknesses.
Would you like to join us? Then send your complete application, including salary requirements, to Jenny Harder by e-mail at .