(SENIOR) CONSULTANT AND PROJECT MANAGER FOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATION AND CHANGE WANTED! (m/w/d)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO STRENGTHEN OUR CONSULTING TEAM
Full-time permanent position. Starting immediately. Independent of location.
MontuaPartner Communications (MPC) is a DACH-wide consulting agency for internal communications and change processes. We advise and support companies in optimising their internal communications in everyday and change situations. We’ve been doing this for more than 17 years – and our clients think we do it really well. That’s why we are constantly growing and need reinforcement. We are experts in the fields of (internal) communication, change, organisational development, mental health, leadership, training, editing, and creation. Our clients range from DAX companies to medium-sized enterprises and foundations.
WHAT DRIVES US
We bring companies to their human strength. Our mission is to support transformations, bring images of the future to life, foster positive work environments and connect people through communication. Our vision: Through our way of working, our knowledge and our attitude, we are at the forefront of internal communication and cultural change, creating real added value – for companies and for the people who work there, in change processes as well as in everyday life.
- You will be the face of the company to the customer and have a genuine all-around communication talent.
- You don’t work using to-do lists from the client, but rather develop them yourself for and with the client.
- You will consult and support clients with an analysis of their current situation, create communication concepts and change roadmaps, carry out workshops and implement face-to-face and virtual measures.
- You can create and prepare understandable concepts and present them in a highly convincing manner in English at a C-level.
- You know what it means to lead projects and to accept technical and budget responsibility.
- You will have an overview of the status of projects, the needs and necessities and closely coordinate with your director.
- You’ll have direct contact with clients acting as a sparring partner, source of inspiration and a strategic advisor and ensure that our values and strategic ambitions have an impact on the work on everyday projects.
- You will be familiar with communication trends, strategy and change in companies and have a good feel for upcoming subjects and consulting needs thanks to your consistently updated and expanded knowledge.
- You will actively promote maintaining customer contacts and the expansion of existing projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a degree or a completed apprenticeship
- You have at least three years of professional experience in internal communication in the fields of change or strategy, on either an agency or corporate side
- You have very good knowledge of internal communication and change, a strong willingness to learn and ideally experience in agile project management
- You are editorially confident regarding internal and external communication formats
- Your work organisation is precise, you are reliable and committed
- You work independently, conceptionally and in a goal-oriented manner
- Your communication skills are excellent
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting comes naturally to you
- You act in a team-oriented manner and have a high degree of social competence
- You are self-confident and have strong presentation skills
- You are distinguished by your own initiative and result-oriented decisiveness
- You describe yourself as resilient and can deal confidently with resistance in projects
- You are a PowerPoint genius and proficient with the Office package
- You have a very good command of English
We are looking for people who are as enthusiastic about internal communications and change processes as we are. We are looking for people who live and love the topics we consult on and who have fun working hard to achieve the best possible results, who want to help shape the future, who dare to break new ground and optimise topics – both for our clients as well as for the future of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
At MPC, we offer you a responsible, value-based company built according to the New Work principles, which allow you to develop and grow both personally as well as substantively. You can actively help shape and advance the company’s development. We offer an attractive remuneration package including both fixed and variable components as well as additional benefits. Many exciting customers and projects await you, as well as fantastic colleagues who are happy to have competent reinforcements in the team. You can work with us from anywhere and your schedule is determined by your projects and clients.
We believe in our collective energy and in constantly developing together in a spirit of trust and transparent communication. We are honest and genuine, stay true to ourselves and stand by our individual strengths and weaknesses.
Would you like to join us? Then send your complete application, including salary requirements, to Jenny Harder by e-mail at .