Energetic Project Management Marketing & Sales wanted! (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement for our team.
Permanent part-time position or freelance. Starting immediately. Independent of location.
WHO WE ARE
As a DACH-wide strategic consulting agency for internal communications and change, MontuaPartner Communications (MPC) advises companies on how to communicate adequately with employees and managers in everyday life and during change. We’ve been doing this for more than 17 years – and our clients think we do it pretty well. The list of companies that trust us ranges across industries, from DAX-listed corporations to mid-sized companies to foundations.
WHAT DRIVES US
We bring companies to their human strength. Our vision: Through our way of working, our knowledge and our attitude, we are at the forefront of internal communications creating real added value. We are constantly growing with our clients into new subject areas.
- Independent development/ management of the marketing area
- Holistic conception, management and implementation of marketing and sales activities taking into account classic and online/performance marketing channels
- Development and coordination of marketing campaigns incl. evaluation of relevant KPIs
- Development of creative approaches in B2B branding, lead generation
- Continuous development of the performance and online marketing area incl. social media
- Support, maintenance and further development of the MPC website incl. planning of SEO/SEA measures
- Management and coordination of agencies
- Support of our CRM system
- Interface with management and our team of Business Development, PR, Marketing & Sales, HR, Event
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Completed studies or training in the field of marketing, business administration or similar
- At least 3 years of professional experience in marketing, preferably including performance marketing, on the company and/or agency side
- Creativity and enjoyment in developing campaigns
- Experience and know-how:
- with CRM and campaign management tools such as Freshworks, Hubspot or similar
- with CMS, ideally with WordPress
- with Google and LinkedIn Ads
- in the conceptual further development of websites incl. analysis of the user flow as well as derivation of measures for conversion increase and branding optimization
- in project management, in project acquisition in the B2B consulting business and in the management of agencies and service providers
- Strategic & operational basic understanding of Google SEO optimization and SEA campaigns
- Ideally experience in the communications sector
- Pleasure in teamwork and enthusiasm for our topics and the marketing area
- Precise work organization, reliability and commitment
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Holistic and entrepreneurial thinking
- Self-confident and presentable appearance
- Positive energy and charisma
- Initiative, result orientation and decisiveness
We are looking for people who are as enthusiastic about our marketing topics and the areas of internal communications and change processes as we are and who have the desire to help shape the future, who dare to break new ground and advance topics – both with regard to our customers and for the future of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
As MPC, we offer you a responsible, value-based company built on New Work principles, where you can develop and grow both personally and in terms of content. Flexible working hours, locations and opportunities are lived practice for us.
We believe in our collective energy and that we can constantly develop further through trusting cooperation and transparent communication. We are honest and genuine, remain true to ourselves and stand by our individual strengths and weaknesses.
Do you want to be part of it? Then send your complete application documents by e-mail to Leonie Zaenglein at .