Junior Consulting Internal Communication and Change wanted! (m/f/d)
Full-time permanent position. Starting immediately. Independent of location.
WHO WE ARE
MontuaPartner Communications is a DACH-wide consulting agency for internal communications and change processes. We advise and support companies in communicating with employees and managers in everyday and change situations. We have been doing this for more than 17 years – and our clients think we do it pretty well. That’s why we are constantly growing and need reinforcement. We are experts in the fields of communication, change, organisational development, mental health, leadership, training, editing and creation. Our clients range from DAX companies to medium-sized enterprises and foundations.
WHAT DRIVES US
We bring companies to their human strength. Our mission is to bring images of the future to life, foster positive work environments and connect people through communication. Our vision: Through our way of working, our knowledge and our attitude, we are at the forefront of internal communication and cultural change, creating real added value – for companies and for the people who work there, in change processes as well as in everyday life.
You will develop concepts, presentations and analyses for the client in close cooperation with the consultants and/or senior consultants and implement them for the client together with a team of consultants, editors and graphic designers. You also support the quality control of our work results, present (partial) concepts to the client and conduct workshops, always in cooperation with consulting/senior consulting. You ensure the satisfaction and loyalty of our clients. You will also be responsible for the further development of internal-agency, project-related processes and procedures.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A degree in business administration, communications, German studies or comparable from a university or university of applied sciences, or an apprenticeship in the field of marketing/ communication
- Experience dealing with clients, e.g. in a consulting agency. Experience creating structured documents such as concepts, decision papers, narratives, etc.
- An analytical and logical thought process as well as the ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Willingness to take on responsibility and make decisions
- Commitment with a “hands-on” mentality and a “getting-things-done” attitude
- Self-confidence, ability to present oneself well, and an enjoyment of moderation
- A tendancy towards perfectionism – especially with regard to spelling and grammar
- Precise, reliable work organization and commitment
- Team player but also willing and able to develop ideas on your own
- Good perception skills as well as the ability to quickly familiarize oneself with different subject matters
- Very good communication skills, clear and precise expression
- Power and charisma paired with creativity and solution-orientation
- High willingness to learn, ability to accept criticism, and stress resistance
- Knowledge of Office 365, especially PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel
We are looking for people who are as enthusiastic about internal communications, change processes and new communication challenges as we are. People who live and love the topics we consult on. People who really care about the well-being of the companies that entrust us with their projects. And people who have fun working hard to achieve the best possible results, who have the desire to help shape things and advance topics – both for our clients and for the future of the agency.
WHAT WE OFFER
At MontuaPartner Communications, we offer you a responsible, value-based company. where you can develop and grow both personally and professionally. Many exciting clients and projects are waiting for you. Great colleagues are looking forward to having you strengthen the team with your skills.
We believe in our collective energy and in constantly developing together in a spirit of trust and transparent communication. We are honest and genuine, stay true to ourselves and stand by our individual strengths and weaknesses.
Do you want to join us? Then send your complete application by e-mail to Leonie Zänglein at jobs(at)montua-partner.de.