Intern wanted! (m/f/d)
Full time position for a minimum of three months. Starting July.
MontuaPartner Communications (MPC) is a DACH-wide consulting agency for internal communications and change processes. We advise and support companies in optimising their internal communications in everyday and change situations. We’ve been doing this for more than 17 years – and our clients think we do it really well. That’s why we are constantly growing and need reinforcement. We are experts in the fields of (internal) communication, change, organisational development, mental health, leadership, training, editing, and creation. Our clients range from DAX companies to medium-sized enterprises and foundations.
WHAT DRIVES US
We bring companies to their human strength. Our mission is to support transformations, bring images of the future to life, foster positive work environments and connect people through communication. Our vision: Through our way of working, our knowledge and our attitude, we are at the forefront of internal communication and cultural change, creating real added value – for companies and for the people who work there, in change processes as well as in everyday life.
- Supporting the consultants in client projects
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Preparation and follow-up of workshops
- Research on various subject-specific topics
- Supporting activities in marketing (e.g. website, newsletter)
- Data maintenance
- Collaboration in the operative day-to-day business
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are studying media/ communication sciences, journalism, business administration (preferably with a focus on marketing), German studies or linguistics
- You have already had first contact with internal communication and/ or change
- You are confident in using MS Office and have a good technical understanding
- You have a good use of written and spoken English
Your strengths include organisational talent, personal responsibility and a high willingness to learn. You like to work independently and goal-oriented, you are structured, careful, reliable and flexible. And you are characterised by team spirit, optimism and friendliness.
We are looking for people who are as enthusiastic about internal communications and change processes as we are. We are looking for people who live and love the topics we consult on and who have fun working hard to achieve the best possible results, who want to help shape the future, who dare to break new ground and optimise topics – both for our clients as well as for the future of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
At MPC, we offer you a responsible, value-based company built according to the New Work principles, which allow you to develop and grow both personally as well as substantively. Many exciting customers and projects await you, as well as fantastic colleagues who are happy to have competent reinforcements in the team.
We believe in our collective energy and in constantly developing together in a spirit of trust and transparent communication. We are honest and genuine, stay true to ourselves and stand by our individual strengths and weaknesses.
Would you like to join us? Then send your complete application, including salary requirements, to Leonie Zänglein by e-mail at .