(SENIOR) CONSULTANT AND PROJECT MANAGER FOR CHANGE AND INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS WANTED! (m/w/d)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO STRENGTHEN OUR CONSULTING TEAM
Full-time permanent position. Starting immediately. Independent of location.
WHAT WE OFFER
MontuaPartner Communications (MPC) is a DACH-wide strategic consulting agency for change processes and internal communications. We advise and support companies in optimising their internal communications in everyday and change situations. We’ve been doing this for more than 17 years – and our clients think we do it really well. That’s why we are constantly growing and need reinforcement. We are experts in the fields of (internal) communication, change, organisational development, mental health, leadership, training, editing, and creation. Our clients range from DAX companies to medium-sized enterprises and foundations.
WHAT DRIVES US
Our Purpose: We bring companies to their human strength.
Human strength unfolds where people
- enjoy working an do so in a healthy way
- work together and not against each other
- understand the actions and development of their organisation
- do not stop learning and developing
- shape sustainable change
- We are close – to our clients, their challenges, communicative and social trends.
- We listen carefully – and take a holistic view of an organisation and the needs of the people who work there
- We pick up our clients – where they are at the moment and with the communicative support they need at the moment
- We think ahead – and act strategically, sustainably and effectively: for our clients and for MPC
- We approach projects with passion and enthusiasm – for the people who work in companies and what moves them
- We are carried by a unique team spirit and positive energy – and live the claim of creating meaning
- You will be our face to the customer and a real all-round talent when it comes to communication
- You don’t execute to-do lists handed over to you by the client, but develop them yourself for and with the client
- You advise and support clients starting from the analysis of their current situation, through the creation of communication concepts and change roadmaps, to the implementation of workshops and the realisation of face-to-face and virtual formats and measures
- You create and prepare coherent concepts and present them in a highly convincing manner in English and at C-level
- You know what it means to lead projects and to take on technical and budgetary responsibility
- You have an overview of the project’s status, its needs and necessities and are in close coordination with your director
- In direct contact with clients, you act as a sparring partner, source of inspiration and strategic advisor and ensure that our values and strategic ambitions have an impact on everyday project work
- You are familiar with the trends in communication, strategy and change in companies and have a good feeling for upcoming consulting needs due to your regularly updated and expanded know-how
- You actively promote contact with clients and the expansion of existing projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a degree in Business/Communication/German Studies or a completed apprenticeship in the field of Marketing/Communication
- You have at least three years of professional experience in internal communications, in the fields of change or strategy, on either agency or corporate side
- You have very good knowledge of change and internal communications, a strong willingness to learn and experience in (agile) project management
- You are experienced in working independently in a conceptual way and in creating structured documents such as concepts, decision templates, narratives, etc.
- Your work organisation is precise, you are reliable and committed and you work in a goal-oriented manner
- You have good comprehension skills and can quickly familiarise yourself with different topics
- Your communication skills are excellent, you express yourself clearly and precisely.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting comes naturally to you
- You like to take responsibility and have a hands-on mentality
- You act in a team-oriented manner and have a high degree of social competence
- You are confident and have strong presentation skills
- You are distinguished by your own initiative and result-oriented decisiveness
- You describe yourself as resilient and can deal confidently with resistance in projects
- You are a PowerPoint genius and proficient with the Office package
- You have a very good command of German and English
- You are prepared to be on site if required by the customer
We are looking for people who are as enthusiastic about change and internal communications as we are. We are looking for people who live and love the topics we consult on and who have fun working hard to achieve the best possible results, who want to help shape the future, who dare to break new ground and optimise topics – both for our clients as well as for the future of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
At MPC, we offer you a responsible, value-based company built according to the New Work principles, which allows you to develop and grow both personally as well as professionally. You can actively help shape and advance the company’s development. We offer an attractive remuneration as well as additional benefits. Many exciting customers and projects await you, as well as fantastic colleagues who are happy to have competent reinforcements in the team. You can work from anywhere and your schedule is determined by your projects and clients.
We believe in our collective energy and in constantly developing together in a spirit of trust and transparent communication. We are honest and genuine, stay true to ourselves and stand by our individual strengths and weaknesses.
Would you like to join us? Then send your complete application, including salary requirements, to Leonie Zänglein by e-mail at .