INTERN WANTED! (m/f/d)
Strengthen our Internal Communication and Change team. Starting in October.
MontuaPartner Communications is a consulting agency for internal communication and change in the DACH-Region. We advise and support companies in optimising their internal communication in everyday and change situations. We have been doing this for more than 15 years – and our clients think we do it pretty well. That’s why we are constantly growing and need reinforcement. We are experts in the fields of communication, change, organisational development, consulting, training, editing, creation and graphics. Our clients range from DAX companies to medium-sized enterprises to foundations.
WHAT MOTIVATES US
We help companies realize their human power. Our mission is to bring images of the future to life, foster positive work environments and connect people through communication. Our vision: We have a pioneering role in internal communications due to our way of thinking, our knowledge and our attitudes – and we create real added value to both companies and the people working in them – both in their change processes as well as in everyday life.
- Supporting the consultants in client projects
- Preparation of presentations
- Preparation and follow-up of workshops
- Research on various subject-specific topics
- Supporting activities in marketing (e.g. website, newsletter, seminars)
- Data maintenance
- Collaboration in the operative day-to-day business
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are studying media/ communication sciences, journalism, business administration (preferably with a focus on marketing), German studies or linguistics
- You have already had first contact with internal communication and/ or change
- You are confident in using MS Office and have a good technical understanding
- You have a good use of written and spoken English
- IT knowledge is an advantage
Your strengths include organisational talent, personal responsibility and a high willingness to learn. You like to work independently and goal-oriented, you are structured, careful, reliable and flexible. And you are characterised by team spirit, optimism and friendliness.
We are looking for people who are just as enthusiastic about internal communication as we are. Who live and love what we advise and who enjoy working hard to achieve the best possible results – both for our clients and for the future of MontuaPartner Communications.
Many exciting clients and projects are waiting for you, as well as great colleagues who are happy to have competent reinforcement in the team.
Do you want to be part of it? Then send your complete application documents by e-mail to Jenny Harder at jobs(at)montua-partner.de.