DIGITAL WORKPLACE MANAGER – COMMUNICATION EXPERTS WITH OFFICE 365 KNOW-HOW WANTED! (m/f/d)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO STRENGTHEN OUR CONSULTING TEAM.
Full-time permanent position. Immediately available.
MontuaPartner Communications (MPC) is a consulting agency working in the DACH region. For more than 16 years, we have been consulting and supporting companies with specialized expertise in internal communications and change in both day-to-day and change situations. Change is also present at MPC itself: Purpose developments, digital transformation, new working environments, employees functioning as brand ambassadors and many other topics are continuously expanding our range of services. That’s why we are growing and need reinforcement. We are experts in the areas of communication, change, organizational development, consulting, training, editing, creation and graphics. Our clients range from DAX companies to medium-sized businesses and foundations.
WHAT DRIVES US
We help companies realize their human power. Our vision: We have a pioneering role in internal communications due to our way of thinking, our knowledge and our attitudes – and we create real added value to both companies and the people working in them – both in their change processes as well as in everyday life.
You’ll be the face of the company for customers and you have a genuine all-around talent when it comes to digital workplaces. You won’t work through to-do lists given to you by clients, but rather will develop them yourself for and with the clients. You will consult and support clients from the analysis of their current situation, through the creation of digital workplace concepts and communication roadmaps, to the final implementation of workshops and of (virtual) formats and measures. For you, leadership doesn’t mean having the last word or being louder than your conversation partner, but rather that you know how to get people on board and inspire them with your competence and charm. You can create coherent concepts and present them in an highly convincing manner in English or on an executive level.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Completed studies, apprenticeship or training
- Two years of professional experience in the areas of digital workplace, internal communications, change or strategy departments on either a corporate or agency level
- Professional experience in a project management role in consulting and/or in a start-up environment
- Very good project management methods, both agile as well as classic
- Experience in digital transformation environments as well as in the implementation of digital workplace projects and their ongoing development
- Very good knowledge of Office 365, COYO, Staffbase or additional tools. Expertise in internal communications and a great willingness to learn
- Editorial confidence in internal and external communication formats
- Precise work organization paired with reliability and commitment
- Ability to think conceptually
- Outstanding communication skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and behavior
- Team-oriented personality with high social competence
- Self-confident and strong presentation manner, without coming across as arrogant
- Result-oriented and decisive
- Self-initiative and stress resistance
- Very good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel
We are looking for people who are as enthusiastic about internal communications, change processes and new communication challenges as we are. People who live and love the topics we consult on. People who really care about the well-being of the companies that entrust us with their projects. And people who have fun working hard to achieve the best possible results – both for our clients and for the future of the agency. At MontuaPartner Communications, we offer you a responsible, value-based company where you can develop both personally and professionally. Many exciting clients and projects are waiting for you. Great colleagues are looking forward to having you strengthen the team with your competence. Do you want to join us? Then send your complete application including salary requirements by e-mail to Jenny Harder at jobs(at)montua-partner.de.