SENIOR CONSULTING & PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATION & CHANGE WANTED! (m/f/d)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR REINFORCEMENT FOR OUR CONSULTING TEAM.
Full-time permanent position. Starting immediately.
MontuaPartner Communications is a DACH-wide consulting agency for internal communications and change processes. We advise and support companies in optimising their internal communication (IC) in everyday and change situations. We have been doing this for more than 16 years – and our clients think we do it pretty well. That’s why we are constantly growing and need reinforcement. We are experts in the fields of communication, change, organisational development, consulting, training, editing, creation and graphics. Our clients range from DAX companies to medium-sized enterprises and foundations.
WHAT DRIVES US
We bring companies to their human strength. Our mission is to bring images of the future to life, foster positive work environments and connect people through communication. Our vision: Through our way of working, our knowledge and our attitude, we are at the forefront of internal communication and cultural change, creating real added value – for companies and for the people who work there, in change processes as well as in everyday life.
You are our face at the client and a real all-round talent in communication. You don’t work off to-do lists handed over by the client, but develop them yourself for and with them. You advise and accompany clients from the analysis of their current situation, through the creation of communication concepts and change roadmaps, to the implementation of workshops and the realisation of (virtual) formats and measures. For you, leadership does not mean having the last word or being louder than your counterpart, but you know how to engage and inspire people through competence and charm. You can create coherent concepts and present them highly convincingly in English or at C-level. You know what it means to lead projects and take on professional responsibility.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Completed studies or training
- Three years of professional experience in internal communications, in the change or strategy area, on the company or agency side
- Very good knowledge of internal communication and change and a high willingness to learn
- Experience in (agile) project management desirable
- Editorial confidence in internal and external communication formats
- Precise work organisation coupled with reliability and commitment
- Ability to think conceptually
- Outstanding communication skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Team-oriented personality with high social competence
- Self-confident and presentable appearance without appearing arrogant
- Result-orientation and decisiveness
- Initiative and stress resistance
- Very good use of English
- Willingness to travel
We are looking for people who are as enthusiastic about internal communication, change processes and new communication challenges as we are. Who live and love what we advise. Who really care about the well-being of the companies that entrust us with their projects. And who enjoy working hard to achieve the best possible results – both for our clients and for the future of the company.
As MontuaPartner Communications, we offer you a responsible, value-based company where you can develop both personally and in terms of content.
Many exciting clients and projects are waiting for you, as well as great colleagues who are happy to have competent reinforcement in the team.
Do you want to join us? Then send your complete application documents including salary requirements by e-mail to Jenny Harder at jobs(at)montua-partner.de.